[netCDF #YDL-921808]: Question

Bosko,

> Thanks for your advice.
> After adjusting environmental paths I tried to install netcdf-4.2 and run
>
> /configure --prefix=/home/oper/INTEL/netcdf-4.2 --disable-netcdf-4
> --disable-dap
>
> Please find in attachment entire config.log
>
> Errors wihin config.log files are:
> icc: command line error: no files specified; for help type "icc -help"
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> icc: command line error: no files specified; for help type "icc -help"
> conftest.c(21): catastrophic error: cannot open source file "curl/curl.h"
> conftest.c(21): error #2379: cannot open source file "ac_nonexistent.h"
> conftest.c(21): error #2379: cannot open source file "ac_nonexistent.h"
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> conftest.c(90): error: expected an expression
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> configure:14689: checking for strerror

> configure: exit 0

The configure script ran successfully.  You shouldn't be concerned
with error messages in "config.log", as it says in the first few
lines:

  This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
  running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

Since running configure worked OK, all you have to run now is

  make check

and

  make install

from the top-level netcdf directory where you ran "configure".

Please let us know if those commands don't complete successfully.

--Russ

Ticket ID: YDL-921808
Department: Support netCDF