[netCDF #MDJ-135120]: Checksum problems with Macports

Hi Rafael,

> I'm trying to install netcdf 4.2 using MacPorts, but I keep getting
> checksum errors. It looks like the package was updated but the new
> checksums have not been provided to MacPorts. I looked into one of the
> mirrors where MacPorts gets the package
> (http://www.gfd-dennou.org/arch/netcdf/unidata-mirror/) and the 4.2
> files were updated yesterday and today. How can we get the new
> checksums to MacPorts?

I unwisely made a stealth release a few days ago, as reported here:

  https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34320#comment:2

I've reverted the 4.2 release to the previous files, so the checksums
should now match again.  I also reported the cause of the problem to
the MacPorts maintainer.  Sorry about the mistake, I won't make that one
again (I'll make newer and more exciting mistakes ...).

--Russ

Ticket ID: MDJ-135120
Department: Support netCDF