[netCDF #BIX-967682]: (No Subject)

Greetings Sophia!

First off - welcome to netCDF land! :-) Installing netCDF will really depend on
the operating system you use. If you are using linux, I would recommend
checking the package manager that comes with your flavor of Linux to see if
netCDF is available (use the "search" option for yum, apt-get, emerge, or
whatever the interface to your package manager happens to be). If netCDF isn't
available, or you need the latest and greatest version, the best resource for
installation instructions would be found here:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building.html

These instruction also apply to MacOS X. If you are running windows, we are
currently working on producing .dll files for the community to use; although
some people have been able to successfully build netCDf on windows with very
specific configurations, I'd recommend waiting until our .dll files are ready.

Cheers!

Sean

> hello!
>
> Do you have detailed installation instructions for the  students  who
> has no programming experience? I want to install the NETCDF, but I had
> no idea what to do about it?
>
> Look forward to your reply,
>
> thank you!
>
> sincerely: sophia