[netCDF #HSK-896839]: netCDF static lib

> ... do you know some free software that allows to edit netcdf files
> (attributes, variables names,...) ?

Yes, there is ncedit:

  http://www.knmi.nl/onderzk/CKO/tools.html

It's also possible to manipulate netCDF data with larger packages of utlities
such as NCO, NCL, and CDO,
for which more information is available from:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: HSK-896839
Department: Support netCDF