[netCDF #HSK-896839]: netCDF static lib

> Russ, could you send me the description of this position, please ?
> Would it be researcher or engineer position ?

My draft of the position description hasn't yet been approved by our Human
Resources group, so I don't yet have the position as it will appear in the
openings that will be posted in 2 weeks or so.  However, I will send you
the current draft, in a separate email, just to give you an idea of what
the position description will resemble.  Just keep in mind that there may
be changes before the final version, so you shouldn't post or redistribute
this draft version.

--Russ

Ticket ID: HSK-896839
Department: Support netCDF