[netCDF #KJV-661707]: Netcdf Convertor

Greetings Leah,

According to the Clark Labs website, the IDRISI Taiga software should be
capable of reading in satellite data stored in a netCDF file, as it has a
netCDF import tool:

http://www.clarklabs.org/products/upload/IDRISI-Taiga-GIS-Image-Processing-Technical-Specifications.pdf
 (page 11).

If you have access to their user manual (I do not), try to see what it has to
say about importing netCDF files.

Cheers,

Sean

> Full Name: Leah Mungai
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: Windows Vista
> Hardware: HP Compaq Laptop
> Description of problem:
>
> I am a research student, trying to download netcdf convertor, to
> convert netcdf Dataset to use in IDRISI Taiga software. Your website is
> too technical for me..please send me a SIMPLE zipped netcdf convertor,
> that I can install on laptop, convert my satellite datasets and get
> along with research..please.. thanks .
>
> Leah

Ticket ID: KJV-661707
Department: Support netCDF