[netCDF #DYY-429687]: installing WPS3.1.1

> Hi Sean l!
> Thanks for your answers! But we  used version Netcdf 4.1.1, where it was
> needed the structure of directory  usr/local/netcdf with requiremented
> sub-directories.
> But we have new problems:
> 1. After compiling WPS, it didn't make geogrid.exe, ungrib.exe,
> metgrid.exe. We received next errors in attachment file  compile.log -
> cannot find :
> -lwrfio_nf,
> -lnetcdf,
> -lpng12,
> libw3.a
> libg2_4
> We installed needed libraries: libpng-1.2.34, w3lib-2.0, zlib-1.2.3,
> Jasper-1.900.1, but we didn't received success. Please! Help us.
>
> With sincerely, Lev T, Piskun V.
>

> Ticket Details
> ===================
> Ticket ID: IOI-566347
> Department: Support netCDF

Howdy Lev!

This is not Sean, but Ed, and I'm sorry, but I don't know what previous builds
you were working on with Sean.

Seems like you have got netCDF built, and are having trouble getting your
application to build with various libraries. You will have to consult your
compiler documentation or local experts for this, I think. They will know more
about it than we do.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: DYY-429687