[netCDF #OFP-755631]: Netcdf

> I ran a make clean and set the CPPFLAGS before running the recommended
> ./configure below and I am still receiving the same error message.  As I
> asked in my previous E-mail do you think it would be wise to try and go
> about installing gfortran 4.6 or continue to modify the environmental
> variables?

Sorry, I don't know whether installing gfortran 4.6 will help.  In the past,
I succeeded with an older version of gfortran (4.2.1) using this invocation,
using netCDF version 4.1.1 or 4.1.3 (sorry I don't seem to have a record which):

  make clean && CC=cc CFLAGS='-g -m32' CXX=g++ CXXFLAGS='-g -m32' FC='gfortran
-m32' FCFLAGS='-g' F77='gfortran -m32' FFLAGS='-g -O2' CPPFLAGS='-DNDEBUG
-DgFortran' LDFLAGS=-m32 LIBS= FLIBS= F90LIBS= ./configure --with-udunits
--enable-netcdf-4 --with-hdf5=/share/ed/local/mort && make check install

--Russ

Ticket ID: OFP-755631
Department: Support netCDF