[netCDF #FSQ-241936]: make check error

Greetings Andrea,

The problem is that make check cannot find your intel shared libraries. Don't
forget to run:

source <path to intel compiler install>/bin/ifortvars.sh intel64

Running this script will setup your environment to use the proper paths. Please
let me know if this fixes things for you.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: FSQ-241936
Department: Support netCDF