[Staging #WVC-625464]: NetCDF is 100% trusted !

> Hello Unidata Program Center,
>
> we would like to remind you and announce an Editor's Choice award to
> NetCDF Current method of awarding is chosen by us to reflect the high
> quality of your software product.
>
> More informations at
> http://www.downloadatlas.com/freeware-a99dce4b.html#awards

Sorry, I have to decline. We don't have resources to monitor the resulting
site, checking if it follows updates to our software.  We also don't want
to encourage other sites to leverage the high page rank of our site for
advertising purposes or to raise the page rank of the linked-to site for
other purposes.  It doesn't scale for us to add lots of links to awards
or language translations that we didn't request for sites we can't monitor.

It's also against the policies of our web site administration to make
solicited links to web sites with which we aren't familiar.

--Russ

> Important Note:
>
> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Vera Zubor
> - editor
> e-mail: address@hidden

> This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
> the addressee(s). Any publication,
> transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than
> the intended addressee is prohibited.
> If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the
> material. The sender does not accept
> liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission.
>
> To unsubscribe or change options please login to your account using email
> address http://user.downloadatlas.com/?account=address@hidden

Ticket ID: WVC-625464
Department: Support netCDF