[netCDF #IJP-817059]: NETCDF Install and build

> Hi Ed,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> It is Fortran code and it can be used in both Unix and Windows. But I
> want to use it in Windows, so I need to build and install NETCDF on Windows.
>
> Thanks,
> Farid

Howdy Farid,

Windows DLLs are currently only available for the C and C++ APIs, and only for
32-bit windows platforms. I am working on 64-bit DLLs and Fortran DLLs, but am
not there yet.

If you are just getting started you may find it worthwhile to install Cygwin on
your windows platform and do your programming in the Cygwin/Linux environment.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: IJP-817059
Department: Support netCDF