Re: [thredds] CF Discrete Sampling Geometries conventions - final(ly)

hi Kyle:

If you add the conventions attribute and standard_name attribute on the station_name variable:

<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2"; location="E:/work/kyle/CB3.3E.nc">
<attribute name="Conventions" value="CF-1.6" />
<variable name="station_name">
<attribute name="standard_name" value="station_id" />
</variable>
</netcdf

it will work with existing code. I am working on recognizing the cf_role, per the final spec.

john