[netCDF #KFH-844070]: apparent problem building netcdf-4.1.2 on AIX 5.3

> Hello,
>
> As you can see, there are no obvious problems with our Fortran
> compilers.  Do you have any other suggestions as to why I'm seeing these
> errors?  I couldn't find anything relevant to this issue in the online
> support archives.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jeff

Can you try my latest daily snapshot? I have changed a lot of the build system:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

Note that the build instructions have changed. There is no longer a
--with-hdf5= option for configure. Instead set CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.
Instructions are here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_snapshot/netcdf-install.html#Quick-Instructions

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,