[netCDF #VEI-599128]: NetCDF Fatal Error

Hi Hamed,

> I just installed ifort and icc for my ubuntu platform.
> But I got this following fatal error when I wanted to configure NetCDF.
> Could please help me out in this issue.
> Thanks in advance.
> Fatal Error: This program was not built to run on the processor in your
> system.
> The allowed processors are: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo processors and compatible
> Intel processors with supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSSE3)
> instruction support.

This looks like a compiler configuraton error, rather than a netCDF problem.
Sorry we can't be of much help with such an issue.  If you can get your ifort
and icc compilers working correctly on simple Fortran and C programs, then try
again, and report any problems with building netCDF as described here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html#Reporting-Problems

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VEI-599128