[netCDF #JWI-679999]: Error: Not a netCDF file

Hi Camilla,

> I am using a tool called NCO to play with my WRF output file (in .nc
> format). I am using netcdf 3.6.2 version and the .nc file is 64 bit
> offset. However, when I run the NCO, error occurs - Not a netCDF. Is it
> possible to solve this problem?

This could occur if your version of NCO is statically linked to an old
version of netCDF, before 3.6.0.  Otherwise, NCO should recognize a 64-bit
offset netCDF file.  You might determine whether NCO is linking to an old
shared library by runing the unix command

  ldd ncks

and checking the output for an old netcdf.so shared library.

Does ncdump recognize the file?

--Russ

Ticket ID: JWI-679999
Department: Support netCDF