[netCDF #LEM-163973]: commands ncgen, ncdump, not found in Cygwin after succesfull installation

Hi Yvan,

> I succesfully installed the netCDF package in Cygwin (after the attached
> log-files).  I can see the installed files (see image1 attached) where i
> wanted to install them (D:\Cygwin\usr\local\netcdf).  But when i type one
> of the netcdf commands (ncdump, ncgen,..), Wygwin answers that they are
> not found.  Maybe i have to specify to cygwin where to find the netcdf
> commands? Could you tell me how to do that?

Yes, you have to specify that D:\Cygwin\usr\local\netcdf\bin should be added to
the list of directories searched for executable programs, by setting the PATH
environment
variable, as described here:

  http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-env.html

--Russ