[UDUNITS #XFO-674743]: udunits and netcdf

Alexander,

> I have another question : is there a way to build the udunits library on
> windows ?

The automake(1) build-procedure for the UDUNITS-2 package (and, indeed, the
UDUNITS-2 package itself) is designed to execute on a UNIX system. I didn't try
to support Windows nor have I tried to build the package on a Windows system --
so I'm afraid that I can't give any advice.

The netCDF package has the same "problem" -- so it's developer's might have
solution. I've CC-ed them on this. Hopefully you'll hear from them.

> Regards,
> Alexander

Regards,
Steve Emmerson