[netCDF #WMT-842988]: very Urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Habtom,

> Dear Sir/Madam, I want to convert the Netcdf file in to Grads for the sake
> of visualization, what method should I have to follow?

According to the GrADS documentation, it can read netCDF data
directly, either using the "sdfopen" command with the filename as an
argument for files that meet certain conditions, or using the "open"
command with a descriptor file.  For more information, see the Users
Guide and especially Usage Notes here:

  http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/SDFdescriptorfile.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: WMT-842988