[netCDF #ARO-502165]: Test failures in NetCDF 4.1.1, 32-bit compilation, Solaris 9, GCC 4 compiler

> I had a couple of test failures on a 32 bit compilation of NetCDF 4.1.1 in
> the DAP to netCDF conversion routines.

Howdy Geoff!

Sorry it took us so long to respond. We got a little swamped in support for a
while.

Could you try this with the daily snapshot release, to see if these problems
have gone away? There have been a lot of fixes and changes since the 4.1.1
release.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: ARO-502165