[netCDF #FZF-778018]: Help with ncdump

> Full Name: Sara Pryor
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
> Hardware: Dell Precision M4500
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi
>
> I would like to have an ncdump executable that I can use on my windows
> 7 system (64 bit) just to extract verbatum text from an nc file. I can't
> find one on the WWW site - is one available?

Sorry, no 64-bit windows builds are available. I am working on getting the
current daily snapshot working with windows/cygwin, and when that is working
well I will ask to see if we have a 64-bit machine that I can install
windows/cygwin on, and use to produce 64 bit binaries. But I am not there yet.

The workaround is to use a 32 system with the binaries available here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FZF-778018