[netCDF #ETC-590390]: CF Conventions web site not accessible

Hi Tom,

> For the past week or so, several of us have had difficulty getting to
> the CF Convensions web site using either:
> <http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/>
> or
> <http://www.cfconventions.org/>

Both URLs seem to be working now, at least from here in Boulder.

> Is the current documentation (conventions and standard names),
> mirrored anywhere?

No, not as far as I am aware, though you can often get the effect of a
mirror from Google's "Cached" links.  I just tried that and it also seemed
to work fine.

I would recommend contacting the responsible web staff at

  address@hidden

to determine if there are any plans to mirror the CF resources.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ETC-590390
Department: Support netCDF