[netCDF #VJA-102727]: Downloading netcdf for PC

Hi Emily,

> I am interested in downloading netcdf 3.6.3 for my computer. I am running
> Windows Vista 32-bit. Which download would be appropriate for this OS?

You can build netcdf 3.6.3 for Windows from source, using the cygwin development
environment, as described in the netCDF installation and porting guide:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install.html

Otherwise, we haven't got a port yet for Microsoft Studio development
environment under Vista, but see here for some additional information that
applies to netCDF-3 as well as netCDF-4:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Also the preceding question in the FAQ describes our plans for a new Windows
port.

--Russ

Ticket ID: VJA-102727
Department: Support netCDF