[netCDF #SXL-733494]: Incorrect software listings on your homepage

Hi Maciej,

> This is to report some errors on your web page:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html
>
> The software: HDF Explorer
> is mistakenly listed as available free of charge. It is a commercial
> application. They ask you to fill out a form and then you find out
> that a license must be purchased.
>
> The software: Intel Array Viewer
> links to a non-existing page.

Thanks for pointing out the errors.  I've moved the HDF Explorer to
the "Commercial or Licensed Packages" section.  It appears that the
Intel Array Viewer is still freely available for download, but only
from the Intel Array Visualizer web page:

  http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/compilers/226277.htm

I've moved the Intel Array Visualizer description to the "Freely
Available Software" section, becasue it now appears to be freely
downloadable also, though only in binary form.

--Russ

Ticket ID: SXL-733494
Department: Support netCDF