Re: Best time series

 On 9/28/2010 10:42 AM, Jim Steenburgh wrote:
 John:

Thanks for the info. I'll play with this later today. Do you know if the changes will cause problems with my existing bundles or will the old paths still work?

we tried to keep backwards compatibility, but there are places where the old server (on 8080) is doing the wrong thing, so weve had to fix that. So im not absolutly sure, esp on the time interval variables like precip. so let us know.

FYI that we upgraded all our computers in our lab this year and I've been using the IDV via THREDDS exclusively this year and it is going really well.

wow, this stuff actually works? party time most excellent!

Jim