[netCDF #NDC-864257]: netcdf installation problem on cygwin

Hi,

> I just installed latested version of Cugwin and I try to installed the
> cygwin-3.6.2.  but i am not able to installed it. i also try another
> version of netcdf but every one shows th error on Cygwin.
>
> Kindly help to resolve this problem.

We know that netCDF version 4.1.1 and 4.1.2-beta1 compile and pass all the
included tests using the Cygwin environment.  Could you please send a more
complete description of the problem you are encountering, as described here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: NDC-864257