[netCDF #FQL-347183]: Netcdf on a Mac

> I believe I know the source of my troubles. There's a /usr/bin/gcc of
> type i686 while in my $HOME/bin there's a gcc and gfortran of type i386
> (from my previous laptop). If I compile by hand, I get the one in my
> home. If configure compiles, it grabs the /usr/bin/gcc and the
> $HOME/bin/gfortran.
>
> Kate
>
> --
> Kate Hedström       Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
> address@hidden       University of Alaska, Fairbanks
> Phone: 907-450-8678

Howdy Kate!

What you can do is specify the fortran compiler you want to use with
environmental variable FC before running netCDF configure, as described here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Environment.html#Environment

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: FQL-347183
Department: Support netCDF