[netCDF #YQG-383700]: Fortran name mangling does not agree with F90 mangling

Howdy Jed!

One tries to write robust configure.ac code, but then one also tries to eat
right, work out regularly, and file all tax paperwork on time. But one does not
always succeed, does one? ;-)

If you would like to suggest something more robust, that would be helpful.
Fortunately I expect this whole problem to go away sometime within the next
year, as we refactor the fortran API to use Fortran 2003 C->Fortran
interoperability. Then, this will all be handled in a portable way.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: YQG-383700
Department: Support netCDF