[netCDF #WXL-472853]: Compile netCDF with LF95

Hi Carl,

> Are there any instructions on compiling netCDF with LF95?

Here's instructions from a 2005 version:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#LF_win32

Here's some older instructions from 2003:

http://www.per.marine.csiro.au/staff/dirk.slawinski/work/netcdf/netcdfinfo.html

and some even older instructions from 2001:

  http://www.knmi.nl/onderzk/CKO/install-netcdf.html

We don't have a Lahey compiler here for testing, so beyond that we can't be
of much help.  Good luck, and please let us know if you have success.  You
can also send us the output from a failed attempt:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

and we might be able to figure out what to try next, but it could be slow going.

--Russ

Ticket ID: WXL-472853
Department: Support netCDF