[netCDF #TLV-493188]: Netcdf make test problems

Emily,

> Thank you very much for all of your help- I really appreciate it!  I just
> wanted to let you know that I have also encountered a bug with the make
> uninstall.  I have attached the error I received in a text document. I have
> not run make distclean and it states that my configure is up to date when I
> type make configure.  Is it possible just to remove the entire directory
> instead? ( I have it as /usr/local/netcdf).  Thanks!

Thanks for reporting the bug with "make uninstall".  We'll try to fix this
before
the next release.  You can just remove the install directory /usr/local/netcdf
and that should have the same effect as "make uninstall".

--Russ

Ticket ID: TLV-493188
Department: Support netCDF