[netCDF #NZJ-707594]: netcdf-4.1.1 Error

Hi Jish,

Sorry it's taken so long to respond to your question.
> I tried to install netcdf-4.1.1 on Fedora 12
> When i give the <make check> command it gives the following errors.
> If you can please help me to install the netcdf-4.1.1

Unfortunately, we didn't get the "following errors" that you tried to
include with the message.  Could you please send them again or include
the information requested here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

Thanks!

--Russ