[netCDF #IIH-365436]: Windows 7

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to have taken so long to respond to your question.
> Can u please tell me how I can view netCDF files when my operating system is
> windows

There are some notes for netCDF and Windows in the FAQ:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Also, some of the software that can be used to view netCDF files runs on
Windows, for example pure Java programs such as "Panoply" or Unidata "IDV",
as well as programs in this list that mention Windows in their description:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

This would include NetCDF for Excel, HDF Explorer, Intel Array Viewer,
Mirone, ncBrowse, NCL, ncvtk, OpenDX, ParaView, WebWinds, ViewNcDap,
ESRI Windows Explorer, LeoNetCDF, Noesys, Slicer Dicer, or vGeo.  Links
to downloads or more information about all of these are available from
the above web sit.

--Russ

Ticket ID: IIH-365436
Department: Support netCDF