[netCDF #VKZ-957133]: Hello,I have a problem when building netcdf.dll with VC++.NET

> Sorry,I have got trouble in build netcdf.dll with visual studio2008.The
> error.jpg shows the error.

Sorry, but the windows port needs to be re-engineered again, and that must wait
until the 4.1.1 release. The 4.1.1 release will happen very soon, I hope, and
then we will do a windows port of the 4.1.1 release.

The availability of the new port will be announced on the netCDF mailing list.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: VKZ-957133
Department: Support netCDF