[netCDF #RUE-876772]: Netcdf/opendap build

Kevin- I am stalled wrt to fixing the solaris x86
problems unless I can duplicate them here.

WRT the proxy issue, presumably you need to put
the .dodsrc into the home directory for root.
Alternatively, you can do
    ./configure <your other flags> --disable-dap-remote-tests
This should allow you to build, test, and install without
needing a .dodsrc. Then you try running programs
logged in as yourself and then the .dodsrc should be in your
home directory.

WRT to the 4.0.1 dump problem, I would suggest that you
upgrade to 4.1.1-rc2; look one the netcdf web page on the far
right and down to see how to get it.

=Dennis

Ticket ID: RUE-876772
Department: Support netCDF