[netCDFPerl #PLH-985408]: I need a some kind of manual for netCDF Perl

Dear Shinsaku,

> This is Shinsaku, and I want to transrate to Perl from my own netCDF C++ work.
> I, however, cannot do that well because I do not have any manuals or some
> other kinds of chart list between C++ and Perl.
> Do you have anything that I want to have?
> I will be very glad if you reply to this email as soon as your possible.

Because the netCDF-Perl package is merely a function-by-function
interface to the netCDF-2 library, the netCDF-2 documentation also
serves as the documentation for the netCDF-Perl package.  Documentation
on the netCDF-2 library can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?netcdf2+3>.  Documentation
on the netCDF-Perl package can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-perl/>.

An example of using the netCDF-Perl package is the file "perl/test.pl"
in the netCDF-Perl source-distribution.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: PLH-985408