Re: netCDF-Java 4.6.0 questions

Hi Robert:

1. see http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.6/tds/reference/collections/GribCollectionFaq.html

2. Havent heard a peep out of Quincey. SInce NASA is an important customer of HDF, maybe JPL SMAP could ask HDF group to up the priority. I will forward you the email chain, perhapss they can reference it.

3. We thought we would release 4.6.0 today, but as usual a few last things wanted to get included. Perhaps tommorrow? It would be great if you wanted to use it, but note its not the stable release yet, we need others to test first. 4.6.1 is slated to be the stable release. I would guess that will take another month.

John