[netCDFJava #YCN-767203]: Using native NetCDF 4 library with assertions enabled

Hi Peter:

Not sure why the HDFView library messes up, but perhaps a link conflict? Do you
get the problem when you just use the HDFView library and not the netcdf-java
library?

If you look at the attributes of a variable that is chunked in a netCDF4 file,
you will see one called _ChunkSizes that has the chunk sizes in them. Im not
sure if theres one for the compression algorithm, though we would consider
adding it.

John