Re: netcdf-Java error reading HDF5 with large attributes

Doublechecking my e-mail from the guys at JPL, I was wrong that the threshold
where the problem occurs might be below 64 kB. The person who wrote me
yesterday evening said that of two datasets he was working with, one with a
metadata string of length 54 kB opened as expected, but another with a
metatdata string of 127 kB failed.

--
Robert B. Schmunk
Webmaster / Senior Systems Programmer