[netCDFJava #TOX-206476]: Problems converting GEMPAK point (METAR) data to a usable NetCDF file

Hi Kevin,

If you have any questions about THREDDS, please let me know - I'd be
happy to help out over the phone, video conferencing, logging into your
system to check things out, or even make some screencasts!

There isn't a graphical method that I know of, but the pieces of code are
there to do it in a java program. We plan on making a main method in
ucar.nc2.ft.point.writer.CFPointWriter that accepts command line args,
similar to what is done in NetcdfDataset, and then you will be able to use
it on the command line.

Cheers!

Sean