[netCDFJava #LOE-612985]: Nexrad decoding errors

You can access these composites as actual data through the THREDDS server:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/composite/gini/catalog.html

While the native format on the server is GINI, you can also get them as netcdf
(classic or V4) through the NetCDF subset service link on the above page.

> Ryan,
> If you recall, I bugged you about Nexrad decoding.... but I have a different
> question now... One that is hopefully less burdensome.
>
> We have been working to build our own hires VIL mosaics and then stumbled
> upon some Unidata webpages that indicate you are already producing these
> products....  e.g.:  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/nexrcomp/
>
> Regarding the Digital VIL and EETs, are the products simply the gif plots
> like that on the website?  See this page:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/nexrcomp/dvl1km.gif
>
> ...or is there are higher res version that can be downloaded?

Ticket ID: LOE-612985
Department: Support netCDF Java