Re: re-grid on THREDDS

Hi:

Yes, we would like to add this feature.
Partly its a problem of knowing what regrid algorithm to use. Do you have a requirement here?

John

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:24 PM, IJ Ying <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi John,

  I know it is not possible.  But I just want to know if possible in future development plan THREDDS can provide re-grid like GDS

"Because GDS relies on GrADS for retrieving the data it can rely on GrADS regridding capabilities. We currently do this with the ECMWF T511 Nature run."   --- a NASA user said.

We are thinking of replace GDS (GrADS DODS Server) with THREDDS.  This is one thing that GDS seems to have advantage.

 Thanks