[netCDFJava #SDZ-744710]: addParametersUser() and units with hrrr

Hi Jeff:

You should understand that the 4.2 GRIB code does things wrong in many places.
So unless you are confident that it is doing the right thing in your case, we
strongly recommend that you upgrade to 4.3.

In terms of overriding parameters, it would be helpful to send us which ones
you are overriding and example files if possible. The idea is to improve our
tables so that everyone benefits, and to use overrides only as a last resort.

Whats the class that you are having trouble using with addParametersUser()
and addLocalParameters() functions? Its possible they have been replaced.

John