Re: Problem opening GRIB dataset using netCDF-Java

Great to know, thanks!

-Lansing

On 10/18/2013 2:11 PM, Schmunk, Robert B. (GISS-611.0)[TRINNOVIM, LLC] wrote:
Lansing,

Now that 4.3.19 is officially released and I can easily download and link to
it, I see that it does indeed fix the problem that a Panoply user encountered
trying to open a GRIB dataset last month.

Thanks,

rbs