[netCDFJava #NNB-487385]: NcML aggregation code fails after recent Java NetCDF library upgrade

Greetings Tommy,

Unfortunately, nothing is jumping out at me. Is there any way I could get your
ncml file and a couple of the data files to play with?

If so, you can stuff them here:

motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload

Thanks!

Sean

> I was thinking you might be doing something else...but I saw a lot of
> thredds.inventory.stuff in the error logs.  I'll steer this over to Sean
> and the IDV team.
>
> -Lansing
>
> On 6/14/2013 9:46 AM, Tommy Jasmin wrote:
> > New Client Reply: NcML aggregation code fails after recent Java NetCDF
> > library upgrade
> >
> > On 6/14/13 10:39 AM, Unidata netCDF Java Support wrote:
> >> Hi Tommy,
> >>
> >> I'm assuming that you are running a 4.3 release of the TDS, since you've
> >> mentioned updating jar files.  I can take a look at the failure if you
> >> follow these steps to get a clean set of logs that capture the problem:
> >>
> >> Stop the tomcat server.
> >> Install the latest release if needed.
> >> Remove/copy all files from {tomcat}/logs and {tomcat}/content/thredds/logs
> >> Restart the server
> >> Make the problem happen
> >> Zip up everything in {tomcat}/logs and {tomcat}/content/thredds/logs.
> >> Send the logs and a detailed description of what you do to make the
> >> problem happen, and what the problem looks like. If it took a while to get
> >> the problem to happen, note what time it happened so that we can correlate
> >> with the logs.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>     Lansing Madry
> >>     Unidata
> >>     Boulder, Colorado
> >>

> > Lansing - nothing to do with TDS, this is in our McIDAS-V software,
> > based on IDV.
> > It uses the Java NetCDF and IDV codebases and I roll in the jars when I
> > see updates
> > posted.  I'm guessing if you can get Sean Arms to take a peek he would
> > have some
> > ideas right away.

Ticket ID: NNB-487385
Department: Support netCDF Java