[netCDFJava #MGU-902193]: Problem with NCML

No, I sent it to you.  However, I attached a jar file, which may have
caused some bug-a-boo.  Here goes again:

The converter tool is called "GribConverterUtility" (not particularly
original, I know), and has the following command line syntax:

java -Xmx1g -classpath ./netcdfall.jar
ucar.nc2.grib.GribConverterUtility -grib1|-grib2 <fileIn> <oldGribName>
[-matchNCEP]

I'm going to upload the jar file to my Google Drive for access, since
it's about 20Mb and maybe biffed my original e-mail.

-Lansing