[netCDFJava #UIV-204072]: "unable to access jarfile toolsUI-4.3.jar"

Abby,

No worries, that's why we're here!  Unidata is all about making data
accessible, so issues like yours present opportunities for us.  We already have
a few ideas on how to handle the structure data you encountered, so a solution
is on the horizon.

Cheers,
 Lansing