[netCDFJava #HIP-291542]: Question on NcML aggregation

Li,

Are the data sets from the buoys overlapping in time, space, or both?  That is,
do you have many buoys that are reporting data simultaneously, or are the
individual data set series generated by each buoy temporally distinct?

Also, are the nc files generated by the buoys, or have they been generated
through some post-processing from a raw data set?

If the files are not too large, feel free to send me a few representative files
to work with locally, and I will try to set up an aggregation.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am trying to reach the experts about NcML aggregation.
>
> I have a group of time series buoy nc files. I tried to aggregate them
> by time, but failed since each of them holds a time series itself.
>
> It would be great if anyone could advise me on how should I aggregate
> these data.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Li

Ticket ID: HIP-291542