[netCDFJava #HGJ-280085]: netcdf java 4.3 : ragged single station (H.5.3)

Hi Andy:

If you look at H.5.3 at

http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.6/cf-conventions.html#idp8432528

you see you are missing the variable

      int station_index(profile) ;
          station_index:long_name = "which station this profile is for" ;
          station_index:instance_dimension = "station" ;

which associates the profile with the station.

It may seem superfluous since you only have one station, but you know how
stupid software is ;^)

john