[netCDFJava #EEV-923331]: Reduced Gaussian grid

Hi Jitka,

Yes, that is correct you will have to use Grib1Data class directly or extend
the GribGridServiceProvider class to perform your needed operations. Extending
the GribGridServiceProvider class is beyond the our support so you would have
to implement it yourself. I don't want to give you false hope, but maybe in a
year or two when  unstructured grids are implemented it may be possible to read
the unexpanded grids with the CDM stack code. At this point, I'm not directly
involved with unstructured grids so I might be completely wrong.

Robb...

Ticket ID: EEV-923331
Department: Support netCDF Java