[IDV #RAU-251142]: Error in displaying UKMO data (Grib file) - Still no problem with other data from UKMO

Hi Michel:

This file is damaged or is not a grib file. can you verify that some other grib
reading tool can read it? if so, can you resend it, or put on an HTTP server,
as perhaps it was damaged in transit.

John

Department: Support netCDF Java