Re: [Fwd: Re: problems reading GFS data from NOMADS-HD; DConnect]

John,
I am having the same problems as before and the same error message (see
below, java.net.SocketException) most of the day, using DODS/OPENDAP. Also
just clicked again on the motherlode-link, there I can download GFS 0.5deg
data (well, some gridpoints, I did not check for big amounts of data). The
amount of data I am downloading is max. 20 MB (like always), I don't think
this is a problem. The error usually ocurs some time during the
downloading, not just at the beginning.
Can you forward this mail to persons who might help?
Thanks, Gerald